Click here to access Big Business PPT slides for Tuesday
Youth Council Information
RTE 81 Information
RTE 81 Meetings
*** There are district approved hashtags. Please ask librarians
Site you might use to try and fact check. It is difficult to do.
http://www.johnkatkoforcongress.com/news-events/ Scroll to bottom
Chuck Schumer (can you find one put out by his campaign? I can’t. What does this say?)
Presidential TV ads
Trump Anti Hillary search terms (honest, “corrupt Hillary,” “Dark Secrets”
Hillary Anti trump (search “role models,” “Trump KKK,” and “trump clothing line”
Please use NBCLEARN Decision 2016 Links to review current election issues and debate points from Monday night
Task: View a sampling of videos above. Choose one video that represents and issue you want to discuss with class tomorrow. For that issue please have an opening statement prepared and post the information below to padlet.
Use Padlet link here :(Period 4/5 ) OR (Period 6/7 )
Wednesday September 28th
Sign in to Office365
1. Complete a Castle Learning Assignmet
2. Once completed, go back in to "completed assignments"
3. Click on assignment and look for three dots in right hand corner
4. Click on reports to obtain a list of vocabulary words for missed questions
Create a regents review Quizlet
2. Create and account
3. "new study set"
4. Name set your name and US Regents Review
5. Choose English in both columns
6. type in vocabulary word you need to review
7. Choose 'auto define" to add definition
For Grade share your link with me via email
2. Complete Cold Ward Quiz on Castle Learning
Civic Action Guide
Hey kids, Sorry I can't be there,
List of items to be graded tomorrow: