We have 3 great sites to get acclimated with today. Each of these sites can assist you with by helping to create context, or background, to topics we are studying, study Regents multiple choice questions, and VOCABULARY REVIEW.
- Let's Begin by watching videos and looking at Primary Source documents about the Women's Suffrage movement. Click here, put in some headphones, and learn about the movement. Create your own notes by listing important people, events, and government legislation.
- Study Progressives Quizlet Set
- Complete Castle Learning Assignment, Progressives.
- sign in to site with SCSD computer login
- click on Mrs. Argus' Assignments
- click on Progressives